Registered
2,397 Posts
Here's my lineup. :)

Bottle Liquid Ingredient Glass bottle Bottle cap

Attachments

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
TdF on DVR! Missed all the fun earlier so sitting down after a hard and hot day for some R&R!.

My starting pitcher for the evening is...

Tableware Drinkware Liquid Bottle Beer

Attachments

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Wife and I are kidless for a week while they are off to camp! So first night out we head to a much talked about pizza joint in the big city .

This is a Southern Tier 2x IPA . Pretty good stuff to start this week off right!

Drinkware Beer Liquid Highball glass Barware

Attachments

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Not the ride my wife and I had planned for today, but a 22 miler after the rain cleared out this evening set up a great evening for this and steaks on the grill!
I Love this beer on a hot day! I dare say it may be my favorite of all!

Bottle Liquid Beer Drinkware Tableware

Attachments

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
rynoman03 said:
Wow you instagram'd that beer! LOL!
Me? Naaaa, just have it a lil frame! :). I don't do Instagram .... At least not yet. Took me forever just to get on FB. :)

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Lunch at one of my favorite spots with one of my favorite people! Waiting for my BBQ pulled pork nachos while sipping on their Crosshare Double IPA! Have a growler waiting to be filled with a favorite of mine and my son's favorite home brewed root beer! :)

Drinkware Tableware Barware Stemware Beer glass

Attachments

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Can't get this at home so I jumped at the chance to get it Niiiiiiice

Drinkware Tableware Bottle Beer Barware

Attachments

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
My brew with what was the best seafood dinner I have ever had and one of the best meals period.

It was on tap and was a pretty good beer, recommended by my server. Sweetwater Brewing's 420.

Tableware Beer Drinkware Cocktail Apéritif

http://sweetwaterbrew.com/brews/sweetwater-420/

Attachments

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Dos_Ruedas said:
Enough with the games....where did you find such a meal???
The Wicked Tuna in Myrtle Beach. Bring a big wallet! :)

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Not a great pick as the band is about to play. It is Aprihop from Dogfish Head. I'm diggin their stuff!

Tableware Drinkware Beer Bottle Liquid

Attachments

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Recovery lunch brew after a fantastic "recon" ride with my 19 yr old rookie stepson at my favorite "semi local" pizza/brewery! :)

Tableware Drinkware Table Beer glass Barware

Attachments

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
rola643 said:
You are killing me today! STOP IT:)
Sorry Rola, but its the end of a wonderful day and am enjoying this selection I brought home from my stop at the Wicked Weed on our way home from Myrtle Beach.

Tableware Bottle Liquid Drinkware Fluid

XIV Rooted Saison
Centuries ago, saisons were brewed with what a farmer had on hand to give flavor and alcohol to a healthy drink for his or her farmhands to drink while they worked. This ale is brewed with jicama root and parsnips in the mashing process, then we added ginger root and beets to the end of the boiling process. All of this leads to a spicy and refreshing ale.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
That looks very tasty :cool:
Hope you saved one to share when we get there. I gota few I'm bringing and if I can find a DFH 120 Ima bring ya one a doze :)
Sorry bro. they dont sell in bottles there, just growlers ( one in pic is a 32 oz. growler) and it never would have lasted until BCB.:(

I will try to get hold of a few offerings from 3 Floyds though. They are a hop centered brewery you would enjoy from Indiana as well.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Reminiscing of my time at Myrtle Beach last week (hence the glass) with a 6 ft Blonde Shandy from Big Woods in Nashville , In. :)

Bottle Drinkware Tableware Drink Liquid

Attachments

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Happy B-day Dos! I will tip this ^ for you buddy! :)

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
What makes bike cleaning and adjustment day a lil bit better? Why a refreshing 6 Ft Blonde Shandy from Big Woods of course ! :)

Sky Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Back to the daily grind tomorrow, but before that I am relaxing in my lazy swing enjoying this Hare Trigger IPA.

Bottle Drinkware Beer Liquid Tableware

Attachments

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Cooler temps has got me in the mood for a dark brew. This is one of the best there is!

Tableware Bottle Liquid Drinkware Tree

Attachments

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
LOL!!! Local brewery just posted that same photo on FB :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 1002 Posts