Two skinny J's
21,579 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,579 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,579 Posts
All I can say is if you get a chance, DO NOT miss it!. This is on the way spendy side for a pint tho.

Reactions: Dos_Ruedas

·
Two skinny J's
21,579 Posts
Quite different for a Stout...yea I know it's like 90* outside and this is made for 40-50* but hey :D

·
Two skinny J's
21,579 Posts
Screw’n, glue’n and brew’n
I am Death, Destroyer of Worlds (Ghost 1039) Hazy Tripel IPA - double dry hopped with mosaic/citra PHENOMENAL is all I can say.

·
Two skinny J's
21,579 Posts
Just bought a 4 pack of KBS. It says the release date is 2018. We shall see.
Fresh beer is always good but that stuff is so big, it ages well and like wine almost gets better with time!

·
Two skinny J's
21,579 Posts
The 2018 release date was better than the 2021 release date I had before.
At one point I had 5 or 6 years worth and we did a "vertical" taste test and I much preferred the older ones.

·
Two skinny J's
21,579 Posts
When there’s more humidity than heat and rain is on the way and mowing becomes critical :)

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
My last child is off to college as of last Thursday.
I know i should be looking forward to getting to know my Bride again, riding more, traveling and new hobbies, but man this really stinks.

Even though his older brother transferred schools to go with him (they’ve always been close), this still stinks.
I was blessed with really awesome children. They are “cool” and fun to hang with and now they’re gone.

I know i shouldn’t be drinking and eating all this junk, as a means to pick up my spirits, but here i am.

My only consolation is work being extremely time & mind consuming this year and I’m back at it in the morning.

While working on a home brew.
Liquid Food Ingredient Fluid Mason jar

My Bride liked this. I thought it tasted like grape Koolaid with a tropical twist.
Tableware Drinkware Beer Juice Table

“First Run” homebrew by Lazy L Brewing.
Tableware Bottle Drinkware Glass bottle Table

One of my homebrews.
Cloud Tableware Sky Liquid Drinkware

Another homebrew
Tableware Liquid Drinkware Beer Plant

Cheers my friends.

·
Two skinny J's
21,579 Posts

·
1,906 Posts
Lovin' these beer pics. I'm more of a bourbon guy, but every once in awhile I like a cold beer. Anyone else like a lager really cold, like in the freezer for 20 minutes after already being in the fridge cold?

8201 - 8220 of 8230 Posts