Glasses Tableware Drinkware Barware Highball glass

·
Two skinny J's
21,645 Posts

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Tableware Table Cocktail Beer Barware

Beer at Stumptown does not disappoint. For several years, I’ve had occasions to visit and enjoy many different beers. Not a bad beer in the lot and friendly small town folks to boot.
Davis, WV

Frog Juice, IPA

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Tin Beverage can Aluminum can Drinkware Tin can

Back in the cabin @ Blackwater Falls State Park.
The lodge is closed for complete renovation. Ceilings, walls and floors are gone and new insides going up now. Exciting times for the WV State Park system. Renovations going on at most all of their parks.

“Can you milk an oat?”
Oat cream IPA

Oh, and yes, the fire is needed. Possible upper 30°s tonight. 48° right now.

·
Two skinny J's
21,645 Posts
View attachment 53431
Back in the cabin @ Blackwater Falls State Park.
The lodge is closed for complete renovation. Ceilings, walls and floors are gone and new insides going up now. Exciting times for the WV State Park system. Renovations going on at most all of their parks.

“Can you milk an oat?”
Oat cream IPA

Oh, and yes, the fire is needed. Possible upper 30°s tonight. 48° right now.
Glad to hear the money is being spent to make these kind of renovations!

BTW, how was the brew?:)

·
Two skinny J's
21,645 Posts
Liquid Bottle Drinkware Tableware Beer
Bottle Tableware Drinkware Liquid Window
Vertebrate Font Emblem Rectangle Mythical creature
Window Bottle Alcoholic beverage Drink Font

Reactions: Dos_Ruedas

·
Two skinny J's
21,645 Posts

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
I’ve got an Icebox full of new beers, a yard with nearly zero light pollution, zero noise pollution, starlit skies, plenty of firewood & chairs and i can’t get any of my brothers to visit.

Go figure.

·
Two skinny J's
21,645 Posts
I’ve got an Icebox full of new beers, a yard with nearly zero light pollution, zero noise pollution, starlit skies, plenty of firewood & chairs and i can’t get any of my brothers to visit.

Go figure.
I'd be you kindred spirit brother but I'm in the same boat. No time this year. I need a n eye exam but i have to put it off until next yer when I have enough time to take off of work to get it done. I used most of my PTO this year to watch grandkids while moms and dads enjoyed their vacations :D Mind you I'm not complaining.

·
1,927 Posts
I've been drinking a little less lately. I was having about 5 double bourbons a week, on the heavy pour side, and put on some gut fat. Now I pour a 44g shot on the digital scale twice a week. Cut the calories by 80%.

·
Two skinny J's
21,645 Posts
I've been drinking a little less lately. I was having about 5 double bourbons a week, on the heavy pour side, and put on some gut fat. Now I pour a 44g shot on the digital scale twice a week. Cut the calories by 80%.
Prolly not a bad thing :D I have this weird thing going on where if I drink a beer...no sleep. Toss and turn all night. It really sucks :D

8241 - 8260 of 8281 Posts