Two Spoke Forums banner
8421 - 8440 of 8468 Posts

·
Registered
7,515 Posts
To rola.
Related to another app comment.

My average ranking is coming up, but still lower than most of my brothers and friends.
However, i believe i still have more beers ranking 4.0 and higher than most of them.
Blue Azure Rectangle Slope Font

The peak is 4.0.
787 different beers ranked 4.0 and up.
So, i must like SOME beer.

Now let’s take a look at your chart.

Azure Water Rectangle Slope Font

Yours is 805, so I’m not far behind you in the 4.0+ scale. However, looking at your graph, it clearly shows that this Hillbilly has a more diverse palette.

Now, who likes beer more, you might ask?

Well, statistically speaking, I ranked 93 beers a perfect 5.0, while you only gave 31 the gold honor.

That could be taken to mean i love beer 300% more than you.

We won’t even go into the fact that you disliked 47 beers so much that you couldn’t even rank them.

Cheers my beer drinking, bike riding, family loving friend.
We really need to get together for a ride and a few beers this summer.

I’ve been spending a lot of time working closer to you the past 6 months (eastern panhandle). I’ve seen some sweet looking backroads and there’s a few breweries nearby which I’ve yet to visit.

·
Two skinny J's
21,802 Posts
To rola.
Related to another app comment.

My average ranking is coming up, but still lower than most of my brothers and friends.
However, i believe i still have more beers ranking 4.0 and higher than most of them.
View attachment 54504

The peak is 4.0.
787 different beers ranked 4.0 and up.
So, i must like SOME beer.

Now let’s take a look at your chart.

View attachment 54505

Yours is 805, so I’m not far behind you in the 4.0+ scale. However, looking at your graph, it clearly shows that this Hillbilly has a more diverse palette.

Now, who likes beer more, you might ask?

Well, statistically speaking, I ranked 93 beers a perfect 5.0, while you only gave 31 the gold honor.

That could be taken to mean i love beer 300% more than you.

We won’t even go into the fact that you disliked 47 beers so much that you couldn’t even rank them.

Cheers my beer drinking, bike riding, family loving friend.
We really need to get together for a ride and a few beers this summer.

I’ve been spending a lot of time working closer to you the past 6 months (eastern panhandle). I’ve seen some sweet looking backroads and there’s a few breweries nearby which I’ve yet to visit.
lol, I LOVE that one, I instantly knew what this was about and two, you brought it here for this AWESOME in depth analysis!!!!

You my friend took a serious deep dive into Untappd! You just pointed out things I wasn’t even aware of.

I do admittedly, have a pretty narrow taste palette and I have to be relatively sure I’ll like it and if certain styles before I’ll even try!

As far as the gold standard, I don’t believe perfection can be obtained so the fact I have ant 5s amazes me :) I’m that guy that ruins survey’s.

If I don’t like it within the first few sips, it gets a drain pour . Never heard of a drain pour until a friend pointed out what it was:)

I mostly refuse to buy six packs for that very reason until I’m quite certain I’ll enjoy it and even then….

I just had my first beer in… weeks last night. I was up in RVA building my son a woodshed and he bought a six of Devils Backbone Juicy Magic. Quite delish but I was so busy didn’t think to snap a shot and rank but I’d easily go 4.25 on this one.

Ran out of daylight, got the tar paper on so I’ve got shingles and 1X6 slats to put on the sides. Use cedar to trim out the PT build.

Beverage can Aluminum can Font Tin can Tin

Gas Mesh Grass Wood Net

Should look like this when it’s done. Kinda crazy, I built mine and I’ve had 4 more requests for them. It’s kind of a pain just because I can build most of it at home but I have to finish them on-site just because they are so heavy and I have no way to move them.
This was the first and it’s mine.

Tree Plant Wood Trunk Shade

Property Building Wood House Wood stain

Reactions: MilesR

·
Two skinny J's
21,802 Posts
BTW @Dos_Ruedas between now and June I was told there are 8 more trips to Roanoke, I won’t be making all those nor would I want to, but maybe if things work out :) My last trip was as an on call tech Tuesday-Thursday which REALLY sucked mostly because of terrain and access

The following trips I was told will be Monday-Friday in a training capacity which I’m WAY cool with. As a trainer I’m 100% out of production PLUS I can go out and do things. On call I’m stuck sitting in a motel room just waiting to respond:(
I’d consider a mtb ride out there but from what I saw a road ride is out of the question because of 1. Traffic and 2. I don’t have EVEN CLOSE to the gearing on my road bike to even try them there hills :)

·
Two skinny J's
21,802 Posts
This is one of the best White Wines I've had. We had ribeye steak, baked brussel sprouts and of course a baked potato- only butter salt/peeper. I know with read meats it should be a Red but I really don't care for Reds

Bottle Liquid Tableware Drinkware Wine

Bottle Font Rectangle Parallel Alcoholic beverage

Reactions: Dos_Ruedas

·
Two skinny J's
21,802 Posts
AFter a long frustrating afternoon, 10 year old will only suffice :D
Bottle Liquid Glass bottle Solution Fluid

·
Two skinny J's
21,802 Posts

·
Registered
7,515 Posts
I can’t speak to all of them, but in this case…. Definitely.
I’m worried, because i have two more in the same series.

I like a lot of SA beers and this one reached fairly high, but it didn’t tickle my tastebuds.

·
Two skinny J's
21,802 Posts
8421 - 8440 of 8468 Posts