It's early.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by funetical, Oct 18, 2009.

1. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

What's every one doing today. It's my morning to wake up with the kid and need kid friendly Ideas for the day. She's like three.

2. Industry_Hack

Industry_Hack Total noob (& forum admin) Admin Staff Tavern Member

We're going up to Sundance, and then through the canyons to take photos. The leaves are changing, and we have snow on the mountains.

3. HandsomeRyan

HandsomeRyan ♥'s Bicycles

I made some kheer this morning. It's not perfect but it's pretty good for a first attempt. I ♥ Indian food and I'm hoping to learn to cook more of it at home since it's expensive to go out and eat it.

I forgot to add my suggestion- You could cook something with the kids. They like adding ingredients and stirring stuff.

[Edit: whooo! 100th post!]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2009
  4. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

You should just explain what it is in the body of the post. I refuse to google that in any capacity. I'm joshin you I googled that and apparently there are lots of sites for that. Your link was SWEET. I get it. ;) You's and me's we's on the inside.

5. hophead

hophead New Member Tavern Member

Slept late cuz Sunday is the only day I can. Made breakfast burritos and high octane coffee. Cleaned Moab off of and out of my gf's bike. Went to the gym. Came home had a Live free or die IPA and some spiced shrimp. We're having Jamaican jerk spiced salmon for dinner. It's cooking now. Oh, and it finally stopped raining after 4 days straight wahoooooo!!

6. HandsomeRyan

HandsomeRyan ♥'s Bicycles

Yeah! The greater DC/Baltimore was miserable this weekend.