Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's every one doing today. It's my morning to wake up with the kid and need kid friendly Ideas for the day. She's like three.

·
♥'s Bicycles
499 Posts
I made some kheer this morning. It's not perfect but it's pretty good for a first attempt. I ♥ Indian food and I'm hoping to learn to cook more of it at home since it's expensive to go out and eat it.

I forgot to add my suggestion- You could cook something with the kids. They like adding ingredients and stirring stuff.

[Edit: whooo! 100th post!]

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You should just explain what it is in the body of the post. I refuse to google that in any capacity. I'm joshin you I googled that and apparently there are lots of sites for that. Your link was SWEET. I get it. ;) You's and me's we's on the inside.

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
Slept late cuz Sunday is the only day I can. Made breakfast burritos and high octane coffee. Cleaned Moab off of and out of my gf's bike. Went to the gym. Came home had a Live free or die IPA and some spiced shrimp. We're having Jamaican jerk spiced salmon for dinner. It's cooking now. Oh, and it finally stopped raining after 4 days straight wahoooooo!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts