Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just was presented with his and her Jetter 10/12 speed bikes! Other than needing tires/tubes, they seem to be in very, very good condition!
Anybody have any info on these bikes? I did read something about them being made/sold in New Jersey.
I have not had a chance to take any pictures yet! I will get more info as time allows. I'm busy!!! Bugs to kill!!! Mice to eradicate!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
As far as I remember, Jetter was a sub-brand of Shogun bicycles, which were warehoused in New Jersey. This sub-brand was similar to the Jazz line of bikes that Trek had, or a sub-brand, name I cannot remember, that GT had. They were good value bikes for the money.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just saw a little one with 24" wheels at my Local Pawnshop . Obviously set up for a kid or small person, cottered cranks, but a Suntour Hero RD and FD . Very nice, well made bike . A ten-speed, just about 3/4 size.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just saw a little one with 24" wheels at my Local Pawnshop . Obviously set up for a kid or small person, cottered cranks, but a Suntour Hero RD and FD . Very nice, well made bike
I just today picked up a little banana seat "Jetter" bike! Pretty good shape. It has the New Jersey front head badge. It is in my "off site" storage area, so I can't take any pictures right now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts