Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time I check the main page, I see there are plenty of non-members viewing the site. I'd like to encourage them to join us. It's quick, easy, and free.

Got a question to ask? With the combined knowledge of our members, you're sure to get it answered.

Looking for bike pricing info, how to choose the proper size, or the best way to get fit? We'll help with that. There are shop owners and employees, racers, commuters, and at least one fitness expert on the site. All willing to encourage other cyclists.

Want to find local cyclists? Post in the regional forums.

Have a story or joke to share, or just want to hang out? Off Topic in the General section is for non-cycling posts.

Twospoke offers something for everyone. Join us!

·
Two skinny J's
21,584 Posts
Looking for bike pricing info, how to choose the proper size, or the best way to get fit? We'll help with that. There are shop owners and employees, racers, commuters, and at least one fitness expert on the site. All willing to encourage other cyclists.
Lies! All rumors and propaganda! He speaks with a forked tongue, it's a mean, hateful bunch not willing to share any information as if it was all proprietary!

Move along now, this is a private snobby community :D

·
Two skinny J's
21,584 Posts
Sorry...going to my room now and I'll wait until you say I can came out and play again :eek:

·
Two skinny J's
21,584 Posts
I have a squeaky jockey wheel :)

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You are the squeaky jockey wheel. My cyclocross bike had machined ones with sealed bearings. Smooth like buttah.

Why are you hijacking my thread?

·
Two skinny J's
21,584 Posts
Going back to my room......

·
Seasider
451 Posts
Lies! All rumors and propaganda! He speaks with a forked tongue, it's a mean, hateful bunch not willing to share any information as if it was all proprietary!

Move along now, this is a private snobby community :D
As a newbie this is exactly what I have found....lol :rolleyes:

I'm loving it and by the way I would have never found about you apart from the iphone app. I am on a uk cycle forum too, but this one is far more entertaining and exotic (to me):). Keep up the good work guys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts