Two Spoke Forums banner
4641 - 4660 of 4667 Posts

·
Mom's Taxi
5,609 Posts
In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know me?' She responded, 'Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realise you'll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.'
The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know the defence attorney?'
She again replied, 'Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.'
The defence attorney nearly died.
The judge asked both counsellors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said,
'If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair.

·
Mom's Taxi
5,609 Posts
Sports uniform Shoe Vertebrate Sports gear Baseball

At one point during a game, the coach called one of his 9-year-old baseball players aside
And asked, "Do you understand what cooperation is? What a team is?"
"Yes, coach", replied the little boy. "
Do you understand that what matters is whether we win or lose together as a team?"
The little boy nodded in the affirmative.
"So," the coach continued, "I'm sure you know, when an out is called, you shouldn't argue,
curse the umpire, or call him an asshole. Do you understand all that?"
Again, the little boy nodded in the affirmative.
The coach continued, "And when I take you out of the game so that another boy gets a chance to play,
it's not a dumb-ass decision or that the coach is a shithead is it?"
"No, coach."
"Good", said the coach. "Now go over there and explain all that to your grandmother.”

·
Mom's Taxi
5,609 Posts
Sadly, coyotes are more known for chasing roadrunners than their brilliant tunnel painting skills.
Almost got us again! Coyotes (Canis latrans) are intelligent and adaptable. They can be found throughout North and Central America, thriving in major urban areas as well as in remote wilderness. Coyotes are wild and should not be approached. Photograph from a distance and never feed. Let a ranger know if you see any strange coyote activity such as:⁣

📦
Coyote dragging a box marked ACME⁣

🧲
Coyote in possession of a giant magnet⁣

⚠️
Coyote holding a DETOUR sign⁣ in mid-air (on the ground is fine, if it looks to part of a legit road closure)

🧨
Coyote lighting a comically large stick of dynamite

🍽
Coyote actually catching a roadrunner.

Thank you.⁣

4641 - 4660 of 4667 Posts