Just back in the states......

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ashivon, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Ashivon

Ashivon Guest

from like 8yrs in Germany. A bike riders paradise....dogs too.
    Now we've been set down in El Paso, Texas. My poor golden Lisa is having a total cow. The stickers plague her poor toesies unmercifully. She hasn't been out for a decent run since we got here.:hate: Jina the GSD doesn't mind the heat but she's still to young to run. :(

What kind of bike to i ride?

Ah....its got two wheels.LOL
    At one time it was an HM something... now its just a mutt mutt that rolls where i need it to go and pulls the kids trailer behind. Your basic commuter bike. Hoping when we get a bit more settled and the youngest is in school full time, I can go back to something in the Trek family.

:cool:

2. Burr

Burr Cranking Old Guy

Welcome!

Your husband in the service? You German?

Post a lot!

3. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Welcome I have mutts to. Bikes that is. How you liking El Paso? I pass through from time to time. Hole lot of nothing outside of town huh?

4. Smiley

Smiley New Member

Hey and welcome! Bet that is a huge change of everything from Germany to Texas!

5. Ashivon

Ashivon Guest

No not german...but the kids were born there LOL. Yup the DH is in for the next 6 yrs or so to finish his twenty.

The kids keep telling me they want to go home....they aren't quiet getting it poor guys.

6. Ashivon

Ashivon Guest

You ain't kidding....there are even some parts of town where you can stop and go...okay this is desert.