Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
I like trying new beers, local restaurants, Playstation, Formula 1, MotoGP, and grilling out.

Maybe from that response and the high calories involved, you can see why I have to ride my bike so much. ;)

How about you, Brandi?

·
889 Posts
I enjoy weight training and do a little comic book collecting. Lately I've been hooked on Diablo 3 but don't usually play video games. Other than that, no real hobbies.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Gardening of all types. Flowers, veggies, berries & fruit. Hybridizing day lilies.
Reading historical fiction. Working on the on-line gift store (see sig).

·
Registered
6,987 Posts
My hobbies:
Biking
My family
Biking
Hunting
Biking
My family
Shooting firearms
Biking
My family
Traveling
Biking
My family
Dining out at new restaurants
Biking
My family
Gardening (indoors & out)
Biking
My family
And most recently, my new found friends on Two Spoke…but that probably falls under biking :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hobbies-
Mtn Biking
Soccer
Snowboarding
Insanity
Shooting guns
Archery
Throwing knifes
Collecting weapons
Camping
Swimming

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Landscaping
Home Improvements projects
Billiards
Bowling
Minpins
Parrots

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
I'm a pretty good Telemark skier (expert) and OK snowboarder (advanced). I have instructed both, level one certification in each (very basic).

I can do a lot of tricks with a yoyo that you've probably never seen. I'd rate myself as advanced intermediate.

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Oh and I like to hunt and shoot my family and do yard work of course (trying to fit in).
Interesting. I'll take the girls shooting, but we don't kill animals. As a Buddhist, it goes against my core beliefs. Of course, I was opposed to killing animals for sport prior to becoming a Buddhist.

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
I'm a pretty good Telemark skier (expert) and OK snowboarder (advanced). I have instructed both, level one certification in each (very basic).

I can do a lot of tricks with a yoyo that you've probably never seen. I'd rate myself as advanced intermediate.
I bought my first house from the inventor of the yomega yoyo. He came to the closing with one of his prototypes and did tricks the entire time. I thought he was an odd ball but he ended up being a multi millionaire.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
If he invented the Yomega "Brain" yoyo (auto-return), he did nothing for the yoyo. Equivalent of the bike that shifts automatically. http://www.landriderbikes.com/

I gained my yoing skills years ago and don't really play with it much anymore.

I don't really ski or snowboard much anymore either.

Yeah, I guess it's just cycling for me.

·
Registered
55 Posts
My main hobby is building plastic models, building my bike was a nice diversion, harder material, different way of joining the parts but no painting :( that was already done, but there was no filling and sanding either :)

·
Administrator
9,948 Posts
Main hobbies:

Cycling
Family
Retirement (you can put a lot of categories in this one)

Other hobbies:
Computers (not as much since I retired)
Firearms (don't buy them anymore as the gun safe is full)
Shooting (haven't done it in a while. All the good ranges are closed)
Reloading (haven't done that in a while because I don't shoot anymore)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts