Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m a brand new grandpa and couldn’t be more excited! The last couple days have just been a blur but I got a chance to sit down and take it all in now.

First picture with moma ( she was not thrilled to have this taken after 20 some hours of labor)
Skin Smile Hand Facial expression White

First picture with Nana
Comfort Baby Shelf Health care Cabinetry

8 pounds 6 ozs and 21 inches of pure love and joy
Mouth Diaper Baby Cloud Patient

Uncle Justin and Aunt Caitlin
Window blind Shorts Window Leg Comfort

Arm Window Window blind Comfort Curtain

Moma refreshed a bit
Skin Eye Smile Comfort Hospital bed

My little bundle of love
Face Cheek Skin Smile Hand

·
Premium Member
9,948 Posts
Congrats on becoming a grandpa. It’s too bad that they can’t stay this small forever. I was always hoping for a granddaughter but all I ended up with was three boys.

Reactions: rola643

·
Mr. Know-it-all
360 Posts
I’m a brand new grandpa and couldn’t be more excited! The last couple days have just been a blur but I got a chance to sit down and take it all in now.
Way to go, grandpa, good work!

Reactions: rola643

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,289 Posts
Wow, cool, age is a number but titles don't care...the label of grandpa means the world assumes you're old. Don't fall for it. I have 3 grandkids and am not any "older" than before my kids were born......at least that's what I'm brainwashing myself with, lol............enjoy the little one. The clock does spin faster and faster with chronological and generational additions.

·
Two skinny J's
21,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone. Gonna head back up there this weekend and visit again. My wife is off Friday and going up there again, daughter will probably be sick of us in a few weeks....or maybe grateful for the small breaks :D

·
Two skinny J's
21,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts