Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you guys don't start getting on to this forum and replying, I will have every thread covered by 12am tonight! Yes I have nothing better to do . J:D:D:D

·
Younger than Hack
746 Posts
I can't believe you would come here just to try to get a sticker, you can't be so out in the open about it you have to say something about bikes to throw people off. Notice I said "something about bikes". Do you think I fooled them?:p

·
Registered
748 Posts
I like stickers...
Collect them...
On JF in the Colorado jeep club, there is even a lively tradeing of stickers...
I have some pretty collectible ones in the jeeping community.

·
Registered
192 Posts
If you wanna get rid of some of those Jeep related stickers i would love to take em off your hands. I really would like to get another one of the Poison Spyder stickers. I have one but 2 would be sweet!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I want that Yukon sticker! I too colect stickers... I have a good many cycling stickers. Mavic, Michilin Man sticker, Local Bike Shops, Cane Creek, Jittery Joe's... You name it, I prolly have it. So, now I need one from here...

·
SMILEY CAR
191 Posts
I'm going to wash my Jeep tomorrow or the next day, and then I'll be applying mine on the rear window. pictures will follow!

·
SMILEY CAR
191 Posts
I'm washing the Purple Monster this weekend, and then I'll pop that decal on the top center of my back windshield. Pics will follow!

All of this will happen after I go biking, of course =P

1 - 20 of 44 Posts