kiddi Moto - because it’s never too early to start

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Industry_Hack, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Industry_Hack

Industry_Hack Total noob (& forum admin) Admin Staff Tavern Member

For anyone wondering how to get that two to six year-old started on the path to cycling, check out kiddiMoto.com for some ideas.

They make very simple, but cleverly designed two wheelers with no pedals, and no training wheels. Little ones can just climb on and push themselves along. The bikes teach balance and look like a lot of fun to ride. They’re constructed of birch, and either left in a natural finish, or painted in vivid colors, depending on the design. And unlike the junk you’ll find at the local WalMart, they’re extensively tested and comply with all safety standards. No sharp edges, no shoddy hardware. When your child outgrows it, you’ll be able to pass it along.

I hope these end up under some Christmas trees this year.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

They're made of wood?

3. Industry_Hack

What part of "birch" did you not understand? :p

4. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

The b and h part. had you posted irc I would have been on top of it. It was more a general surprise comment than a further inquiry. Thanks Though.

5. Industry_Hack

Last year that had some really simple designs with a natural finish and a few primary colors for a little contrast. While I'm not sure that motorcycle and scooters are the best choice, they do promote imagination.

6. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

When I was a kid I had a bike and I had to pretend it was a motorcycle. You know what promotes imagination? Poverty.

7. Industry_Hack

Clothespin and playing card or baseball card...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2009
  8. Grape Ape

Grape Ape Younger than Hack Tavern Member

Playing card and it better be one of the junk cards they threw in the pack to advertise something. If we messed up a regular card there was hell to pay.