Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you got?

I have one three year old girl. I was a little terrified of raising a girl asI know nothing about them, I think it worked out for the best, those tiny dresses are unbearably cute.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,500 Posts
My wife and I just got home from our first visit with the fertility doctor. We're both 42 and never had children so we're going to see what happens.

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Oh, I have some girls aged 10,18, and 23, and the boys are 20 and 21. Not really kids any more. But here's some awesome posts from my friend's Facebook:

"My five year old Ella said," Dad when ever I want my gum I just pull it out of my belly button." She then proceeds to lift up her shirt reaches in her belly button and pulls out a piece of chewed up gum and pops it into her mouth. Steve said, " That's gross there's lots of germs in there". Ella said," No it's not I can have it whenever I want it." LOL....uh I seriously don't know where she comes up with this stuff!"

"....so last night she finished telling me that at first she was thinking to herself " I wonder what would happen if I put my gum in my belly button. It would probably disappear. But then it didn't so I decided it was a good place to keep it so I could eat it later." Apparently she stored it there all day but every once and a while would take it out to chew on it."

·
Registered
625 Posts
We have four boys: 7, 14, 19, 23

·
1,355 Posts
My wife and I have four kids, three girls 32, 26, 25 and a son, 22 named Tim. Obviously we are out numbered by the females. At my house I am buck one and Tim buck two.:D

One of my favorite stories comes from my oldest daughter. She has a cousin, my sisters daughter, who is a year younger. When my daughter was about to enter the first grade my sister asked her if she had any advice for Jill who was about to enter kindergarten. Without much hesitation my daughter replied
"be prepared to wipe your own hiney". I think these are words we should all live by.:)

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My wife and I just got home from our first visit with the fertility doctor. We're both 42 and never had children so we're going to see what happens.

Good luck!

Mine was not intentional, have you thought about drinking recklessly and not considering consequences?

I'm making light of it, but I understand that is doesn't feel that way, I really do wish you luck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts