Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Was his stopping the fight deemed an admission of having done it? Is the UCI stripping his titles? USADA doesn't have that authority does it?

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Wow, just wow. Can they strip the title? Does the UCI do what they say?

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,551 Posts
Lance dun goofed.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
You give me too much credit, sir. No, I didn't see where that ended up. In fact, I have no idea what you're talking about.

·
Don't Call Me Shirley
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't know if I believe he cheated or not, but the punishment is a bit harsh with no evidence.

What I've read is that he's never failed a drug test. Seems that's all you need right there.

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
I just find it interesting that the federal budget wraps up September 30th, for new money to be doled out October 1st. This seems to crop up towards the end of the season after all major events, so USADA wouldn't have much to do this winter.

I think they are going after a high visibility target to justify the $$$$$ they are given and to justify themselves.

Just my thought.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
kneedrachen said:
I just find it interesting that the federal budget wraps up September 30th, for new money to be doled out October 1st. This seems to crop up towards the end of the season after all major events, so USADA wouldn't have much to do this winter.

I think they are going after a high visibility target to justify the $$$$$ they are given and to justify themselves.

Just my thought.
Agreed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts