Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here it is. This is the place for our discussions of the 2011 Tour. Coverage starts at 7:00 am CST on Versus tomorrow.

Who's excited? Can Contador be beat? I sure hope so!

·
Registered
415 Posts
I sure hope he gets beat this year... Going for Levi, or any US rider to do it this year..

·
Two skinny J's
21,514 Posts
I'm with Wales, Levi or any Merican that can do well. Got the DVR set so I can catch it all. I'll miss all the opening stuff since I'm at my sons with no Versus.

·
Two skinny J's
21,514 Posts
I just added the TDF Allaccess app to my iPad to follow for now. Following Levi, Hincapie, Cantador and the Schleck brothers. Looks to be a very shuweet app powered by Mapmyride.

·
Two skinny J's
21,514 Posts
What a way to start the TDF with a crash like that....esp when it appears to have been a spectator caused crash

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What a way to start the TDF with a crash like that....esp when it appears to have been a spectator caused crash
Yeah, especially one that could have such an impact on the overall standings at the end.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mark Cavendish's Tweet about Gilbert's performance:

Just saw todays last kilometre. Gilbert humbled everyone with the equivalence of pulling down his pants to reveal a 13incher. #YIKES
:D

·
Two skinny J's
21,514 Posts
Now that's one I won't soon forget!

·
Two skinny J's
21,514 Posts
Totally amazed with the team TT this morning. The Thunder God was awesome!

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Garmin in general has a good team overall for that discipline. I expected Sky to be closer than they were, and I was surprised HTC was still so close after Eisel's fall. Fabian impressed me again. He pretty much dragged the rest or them along towrds the end to give them a very respectable time. That was a quick course with some staggering average speeds!

·
Registered
98 Posts
I only caught a glimpse, but it's recorded. It looked like Radio Shack and BMC got a top ten?

·
Two skinny J's
21,514 Posts
Travel day today so I'm gonna miss watching stage 3 live. In just couldn't pull the trigger and 15 bux to watch on day on the iPad while we drove home today. It'll be on the DVR to watch tonight tho.

·
Registered
98 Posts
travel day today so i'm gonna miss watching stage 3 live. In just couldn't pull the trigger and 15 bux to watch on day on the ipad while we drove home today. It'll be on the dvr to watch tonight tho.
what a finish!!!....

·
Two skinny J's
21,514 Posts
Yea man, just watched a clip of the finish. I don't know how those guys have anything left to sprint that hard at the end of the day like that. Saw another clip of crash right at the end as well

·
Two skinny J's
21,514 Posts
Well here it is. Stage 4. Fog and wind for the start. What mayhem will this bring to the start? I'm taking the day off from riding to watch.

As a side note I have found some irony in the fact that I am DVRing the entire race and my wife, who watches everything from the DVR anymore, kinda fussed at me for using up so much space AND now the table is turned. :) I'm a good husband and watch all her stuff and now she gets to sit and watch with me :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Well here it is. Stage 4. Fog and wind for the start. What mayhem will this bring to the start? I'm taking the day off from riding to watch.

As a side note I have found some irony in the fact that I am DVRing the entire race and my wife, who watches everything from the DVR anymore, kinda fussed at me for using up so much space AND now the table is turned. :) I'm a good husband and watch all her stuff and now she gets to sit and watch with me :D
LOL!! X2!:D:thumbsup:

·
Two skinny J's
21,514 Posts
1 - 20 of 74 Posts