Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Texas will be voting to legalize the use of medical Marijuana this session, and the state is "buzzing". Get it? Yeah I went there.

I for one am all for recreational use and think it should be legalized. Why not? I understand that's not a political standpoint, but the reality is it's my right, regardless of what unconstitutional laws say about it.

Any opinions?

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,542 Posts
All drugs should be legalized, regulated and taxed. Nearly all the negative social ills from drugs comes directly from it's prohibition.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Texas will be voting to legalize the use of medical Marijuana this session, and the state is "buzzing". Get it? Yeah I went there.

I for one am all for recreational use and think it should be legalized. Why not? I understand that's not a political standpoint, but the reality is it's my right, regardless of what unconstitutional laws say about it.

Any opinions?
Yeah!!
You're a LIBERAL!!!! (see the politcal thread) :D
Free marihuana!! YIHAA :cool:

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kind of sort of. Not really, in the American view of things. We changed the definition over here. Did Europe get the memo? I know China did, they get all our memos, and property, and jobs.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Communism will ultimately be the victor I am afraid. We can't compete with them. Communism oppresses their population with little to no consequence, the free world can't do that. Also they are communist only in name. The Government of China, in how it handles it's affairs with the rest of the world is startlingly capitalist. Crafty bunch they are.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts