Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, grab a picture of your bike and post it. Curious to see what everybody is riding.

·
Registered
18 Posts
TSage what frame is that?
It is a Fit CR24. It started life as their Complete bike, but all that is still stock is the frame, bars, and wheels. I actually stripped the flat black paint off to have it raw and found out it was chrome under that black so I have left it like that for now.

Here is a more up to date picture

·
Registered
31 Posts
You people have some nice looking rides. I am jealous. Would you mind if I post pictures of pieces of my bike on here . It is not quite finished yet, scattered about the garage . I could wait a week if you want me to. It should be finished by next week. J.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Xela, I thought your idea was cool, but the wife took the camera on vacation with the in-laws. Anyway the bike is finally back together and I am already riding it. I will post some pix soon. Cheers J.:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
1) Yeti ARC Ti

2) Indy Fab Planet X

3) Pereira Roaring 29er

4) Opera Palladio

5) Vintage Mongoose IBOC team

Not pictured...

Soul Cycles trials bike
Grandis Road bike
Haro BMX bike

Frames
Yeti Kokopelli Hard tail
Yeti Road Project
LRV BMX frame

·
Registered
23 Posts
what I ride

being new to all this I can't quite figure out the photo part but I can describe it well enough I hope.

My current bike is a bright cobalt blue carbon frame 2005 trek pilot 5.1 named bebe with an accent ague over both e's.

I bought it as a close out model in 2006 and in the last three years have put about 5,000 miles a year on it.

The only modification is a handlebar that takes aerobars and some simple iron man aerobars.

It's my bike and I love it.

hippiebikerchick:)

1 - 20 of 188 Posts