Two Spoke Forums banner
21 - 40 of 188 Posts

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
OK, my 2nd favorite ride. I suffered a back injury due to a car accident, and haven't been on my bicycle much. The two-wheeler I ride the most makes short work of centuries, and was made in the USA.
That's sucks man. Back injuries are the worst.

So what the hell is it? I'll show you my made in the USA road bike if you show my yours?

·
Registered
23 Posts
that's the style but the color is a darker richer blue, not that that one isn't lovely as well. Just mentally add stryker iron man aero bars, a small seat bag and double sided pedals and that's my bebe.

hbc

·
and Monkeypants
12 Posts
Current road bike/commuter (2007 Trek Pilot 5.0) with former mountain bike (2005 Gary Fisher Marlin):

Current around town ride I'm trying to unload so I can get m'self a mixte (1970s Huffy Sun Country):

Bike currently on layaway to come home within the next few months ('08 Gary Fisher Supercaliber):

·
Master Member
2 Posts
My precious Lola...

1980 Restored Univega Mixte Bicycle 6 Speed Mega Range

Frame: Mustard Pea Green Mixte (Split top tube)
Handlebars: Nitto B617's
Handlebar Grips: Rivendell Woodies
Brake Levers: Shimano Acera V-Brake
Brakes: Front and Rear Sturmey Archer Drums XRD/XFD
Shifter: Sunrace Thumb Shifter
Stem: Nitto Technomic
Headset: Velo Orange
Rims: Mavic CR-18
Spokes: Wheelsmith
Front Hub: Sturmey Archer XFD
Rear Hub: Sturmey Archer XRD
Tires: Rivendell Ruffy Tuffy 700x28
Pedals: MKS Lambda
Cranks: Sugino XD600
Derailleur: Suntour ARX (Original)
Seat: Brooks B-18 Ladies Saddle
Fenders: Honjo "Le Paon" 45mm
Bottle Cage: Velo Orange Retro Cage

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
My 2008 Surly Crosscheck. Stock components for the most part, although I had a granny gear added two weeks ago. Since this photo was taken, I've taken off the rear rack and swapped out the cross tires for Panaracer RibMos.

Apologies for the odd angle and weird coloring. I was trying to be "artsy."

21 - 40 of 188 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.