Two Spoke Forums banner
81 - 100 of 188 Posts

·
FreerideLife
77 Posts
Nice classics and handmade bikes mate.

Not all into recumbent bikes but I understand because I have a massive long term lumbar region issue going on. But none the less, still cringe at them.

What I really like is the fire chief and rat bike. The fire reminds me of a frame I did for a buddy when I was in trade school for welding. The rat bike, well just flows. You got good taste man.

Now you should do a mint 80's bmx race bike for the idea of conquering every era and genre :D

·
Premium Member
12,354 Posts
I've got a few photos of some of my bikes floating around this hard drive.

My tandem, (which I recently sold :() my new Wabi single, and my new Windsor fixed.

There's an R20 around here somewhere, my Cannondale, a Haro SX24, and an Electra Jester. Four bikes have gone out in the last year, but I've gotten four new ones. Have to keep balance in the universe.

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
I've got a few photos of some of my bikes floating around this hard drive.

My tandem, (which I recently sold :() my new Wabi single, and my new Windsor fixed.
I bought a Windsor hybrid last year and I like it. In the bike snobbery circles it gets dissed (as does everything else BD sells), but who cares, it's fun to ride and seems to be built well.

·
FreerideLife
77 Posts
all pics pulled. Off every forum. Seems there is a series of robberies in the neighborhood again. Time to load up the guns, throw **** back in the safe, and turn the cameras back on. Why on earth do I need to have a closed circuit camera system in a nice neighborhood. Why does one dumb f*&k always need to ruin every nice area.

·
FreerideLife
77 Posts
Finally got the build done.

Was going to paint the brake calipers but I figure since I'm swapping them out for xtr's soon why bother.

Headset is finnicky right now and I don't know what's gonna happen with it. I'm either going to ruin my built in race on my new forks or explode the lower bearing on my king. Or it will be fine. Who knows at this point. Both fit bikes and sources online said it would only work with internal headsets. Angles of the race look on par with my king race so we shall see. I'll be a test dummy on this one. Might end up being an expensive test. Ousted the First gen sinister forks as well. It's weird, the aluminum sinisters are 4 ounces heavier than the dj forks I have on. Hmm. 28.8oz is lllllliiiiiiggggghhht as hell!

other bike pics backup on pg 8 for now.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'll try and post more of my bike here in Iraq. I'm working on two more flat tires in a couple of days. These new tires I had put on are about wore out after just three weeks of riding on them here.

·
FreerideLife
77 Posts
I'll try and post more of my bike here in Iraq. I'm working on two more flat tires in a couple of days. These new tires I had put on are about wore out after just three weeks of riding on them here.
sounds to us like we gotta get you some tubeless tires for over there :D

Thanks for servin us man.

·
Registered
18 Posts

Ok, here's another picture of my new favorite lemon.
I shouldn't make fun of the ride that takes me everywhere on this base. I do get where I need to be faster then the bus or a vehicle (believe it or not).

This one is of my bike and my gun truck.

81 - 100 of 188 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.