Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here mine....

Attachments

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,502 Posts
Is that beautiful little baby your's? Cure as a button!

I got a start on my freak tan last week. I have the tan lines on my legs but only on the left one, I have the tan forearms and white hands and of course the weird sunglasses outline.

·
Registered
9,933 Posts
I don't mind showing mine, but my right arm has more purple bruising from my crash last Saturday than it has tan. I'll have to wait a few more weeks on this one.

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, that's my future MTBer!

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
I guess my sleeves rode-up a little yesterday. My arms remind me of Neapolitan ice cream right now.

·
Two skinny J's
21,193 Posts
Is that beautiful little baby your's? Cure as a button!

I got a start on my freak tan last week. I have the tan lines on my legs but only on the left one, I have the tan forearms and white hands and of course the weird sunglasses outline.

Loose the helmet and those funkified glasses :)

·
Two skinny J's
21,193 Posts
I guess my sleeves rode-up a little yesterday. My arms remind me of Neapolitan ice cream right now.

Xela, that looks like a perfect spray on tan from a can with a red racing stripe for an accent :D

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
Were you cold?????

I'm having a tan line fail. When on club rides, I wear socks of a particular height. Rode for 3 days this long weekend back in NJ with "no show" socks. :eek: Now my legs are pale, tan, lighly tanned, pale.

Did see someone riding in teva sandals at the beach. I'm curious as to what his feet looked like when he took the sandals off.

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Xela said:
That's some damn fine work! Well done, no pun intended!!

·
Registered
823 Posts
You'll have to wait until the end of August after we've had our 75 days of sunshine up here in the PNW....:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts