Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out that a local guy we know was riding last night-with all the correct reflectors/lights and hi vis clothing-got clipped by the rear view mirror of a truck, then was dragged under the trailer for 25 ft. All ribs but one are broken, tail bone shattered, hip broken, internal bleeding, his leg ripped open up his back. Has had 25 bags of blood and is in the ICU.

Please send him good vibes, prayers, whatever you believe in.

·
Cranking Old Guy
712 Posts
Sorry about your friend.

Hope the driver stopped!

So many people think it's funny to see how close they can get to you, even out in the desert where I lived. BUT, it was a small town and I would fine the SOB's and we would have a talk or what ever they wanted.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think it was a truck with a flat bed trailer, but I just assumed that. I guess it could have been a semi, as there are a lot on that part of the road. I will have to find out.

If the driver wouldn't have stopped and called 911, he would have died. Thanks for the good thoughts.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just found out that a local guy we know was riding last night-with all the correct reflectors/lights and hi vis clothing-got clipped by the rear view mirror of a truck, then was dragged under the trailer for 25 ft. All ribs but one are broken, tail bone shattered, hip broken, internal bleeding, his leg ripped open up his back. Has had 25 bags of blood and is in the ICU.

Please send him good vibes, prayers, whatever you believe in.
OUCH!!! That hurts.

I hope he recovers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts