Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In our local news today. I like Michael Vick, think he has paid his dues and is working to do the right thing. BUT Muhammad aint doing him any favors using this analogy. He couldn't find any better way?

"People talk about Michael Vick is a convicted felon, well so was Jesus Christ yet he was able to do things above and beyond the naysayers to the point that we all recognize him today as Lord and Savior."

Watch the video...

·
retromike3
274 Posts
NEWS ALERT !! Michael Vic is NOT Jesus Christ

Hold on there! Mohammed is equating Michael Vic with Jesus Christ. How many people did Vic feed or cure or help before his arrest for abusing animals? OK none.

When did they whip Vic before they crucified him? I didn't see him have any physical harm to his person. I do remember he was sent to jail and lost his job for torturing dogs.

I think the main thing that Mohammed(Vics Imam) wanted to point out is that they were both just men. On this I don't agree.

I think that Vic should be looked at as inspirational as Charlie Sheen, what a world wide movement for good and peace those two have accomplished?

mike

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
I appreciate his recent accomplishments, I feel that for a community, the term hero may work, but lets be realistic about this, comparing the man to Jesus (I'm not Christian) is heresy and only works to infuriate those members of the community that see him as more than just a man.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts