London Mayor on Bike!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by funetical, Nov 6, 2009.

1. coco2

coco2 Well-Known Member

It's the only good thing the conservative party has done for this country...

2. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

I don't know about British politics but ouch. ouch.

3. Tarukai

Tarukai SMILEY CAR

Hahaha! Of all people to respond, BORIS JOHNSON. That's amazing XD

4. Burr

Burr Cranking Old Guy

Hey Coco, how come you guys are part of England anyway? I thought you all hated England!!

5. coco2

coco2 Well-Known Member

No burr you've got it wrong, England is part of Scotland...we put up with them :D

Seriously we do have a lunatic fringe in politics who would have us totally seperate from England, and i would like to think they are in the minority.

6. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

You guys share a tiny Island. I would imagine the animosity stems from imperialism right? I'm from Texas and I can say that I don't dislike people from North Texas. Is it a race thing?

7. Burr

Burr Cranking Old Guy

Coco, I stayed in Aberdeen a lot with a gril friend years ago and they "seemed" a little un-happy about being part of the UK!

8. hophead

hophead New Member Tavern Member

9. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

That's me in the back ground.

10. coco2

coco2 Well-Known Member

hi burr, i stay about 60 miles from aberdeen, so you would have been almost local to me...it's a small world. so what happened with the romance with the girl...

and yes, thee is a bit of animosity between scotland and england but i think it's more of a scottish national thing.