Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of Texans here I know.

Did anyone watch the Longhorns defeat Nebraska. What a great game! The end was like a daze I bet for Nebraska. First they won, game over, then one second added, finally defeat. Amazing.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Cranking Old Guy
712 Posts
Damn.

What's the real story, how did it happen

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The clock ran out and the game was over. Nebraska had just kicked a field goal seconds before putting them ahead. The UT coach said there was 1 second left on the clock. The pass went out of bounds with 1 second. They booth reviewed it, gave them the 1 second and UT kicked a field goal to win it.

·
Older than Hack
147 Posts
I was pulling for Nebraska, in the hope that TCU could get into the championship. That woulda been crazy cool for us here in Fort Worth. How cool would it be for a school with only 7500 undergrads to play for a national championship?

·
Cranking Old Guy
712 Posts
What an ending!!

·
Drink plenty of water!!!
328 Posts
And the marching band formed a bicycle at halftime or what's the connection here???:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
That was a great Texas win, but I liked the WHIPPING Alabama gave Florida better.:D So now who is going to take home the Hesiman? Will it be Ingram from Alabama, McCoy from Texas or Tebow from Florida?

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
I think unless Tebow has some crazy game in the Sugar Bowl, he pretty much lost the Heisman along with that game. Funny that the SEC Championship had the feel of a National Championship game. Hope the actually BCS Championship game is a closer game, though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts