Longhorns

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TxCyclist, Dec 7, 2009.

1. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

Lots of Texans here I know.

Did anyone watch the Longhorns defeat Nebraska. What a great game! The end was like a daze I bet for Nebraska. First they won, game over, then one second added, finally defeat. Amazing.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

2. Burr

Burr Cranking Old Guy

Damn.

What's the real story, how did it happen

3. TxCyclist

The clock ran out and the game was over. Nebraska had just kicked a field goal seconds before putting them ahead. The UT coach said there was 1 second left on the clock. The pass went out of bounds with 1 second. They booth reviewed it, gave them the 1 second and UT kicked a field goal to win it.

4. Doohickie

Doohickie Older than Hack

I was pulling for Nebraska, in the hope that TCU could get into the championship. That woulda been crazy cool for us here in Fort Worth. How cool would it be for a school with only 7500 undergrads to play for a national championship?

5. Burr

Burr Cranking Old Guy

What an ending!!

6. chh55

chh55 Drink plenty of water!!!

And the marching band formed a bicycle at halftime or what's the connection here???:D

7. archbarb

archbarb New Member

That was a great Texas win, but I liked the WHIPPING Alabama gave Florida better.:D So now who is going to take home the Hesiman? Will it be Ingram from Alabama, McCoy from Texas or Tebow from Florida?

8. Xela

Xela New Member Tavern Member

I think unless Tebow has some crazy game in the Sugar Bowl, he pretty much lost the Heisman along with that game. Funny that the SEC Championship had the feel of a National Championship game. Hope the actually BCS Championship game is a closer game, though.

9. TxCyclist

I wonder if McCoy is getting the Heisman this year.