Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Posted here a few months ago, was surprised to see how supportive you all were, keep it up guys.=)

Anyway been a little preoccupied with work, almost forgot I was interested in cycling to begin with. lol

So, had a birthday recently and just as I remembered that I was interested my friend got me this Huffy 26 inch as sort of a goof.
It actually seems to be a halfway decent ride considering.
I mean we all have huffy horror stories but I was wondering if there's any chance of customizing it into a totally decent ride?
Can't see much wrong with it other than it should need a dérailleur and inner tubes.
Maybe not fit for "le tour de France" but, I'm excited to be back in the rhythm of the daily ride anyway.

What should I include in the first inspection? There must be something I've forgot right?

Well, been missing you guys
thanks for all of your support...
Jess.

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
I got an old Huffy last year and took off the deraillers, put a new chain on it and it is now a single speed. I had a lot of fun with it last year in the snow, then some one posted a photo of a bike that was somewhat like mine but redone. I am hopeing to make mine look as good some day. By the way the old Huffy realy has a nice ride to it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got an old Huffy last year and took off the deraillers, put a new chain on it and it is now a single speed. I had a lot of fun with it last year in the snow, then some one posted a photo of a bike that was somewhat like mine but redone. I am hopeing to make mine look as good some day. By the way the old Huffy realy has a nice ride to it.
Thanks for the reassurance, it's already been a fun ride.
Should be pretty cool after some quick customization.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts