Looking for a ride buddy in CT?

Discussion in 'Connecticut Bike Forum' started by Last_Place_Pete, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Last_Place_Pete

Last_Place_Pete New Member

I'm a beginner road cyclist looking for someone to ride with/learn from. Most of my time spent on two wheels was off-road, now I'm getting into something new. Ideally I'd like to train for races and even a tri. I'm in the Fairfield area of Connecticut and willing to make a reasonable ride or drive, so let me know!

2. skizsam

skizsam New Member

I'm in fairfield too....just moved here end of the summer.... I'll be ready to ride in the spring... I did a few group ride from the trek bike store on sat morn at 8am.... I'll also be looking to ride 1 or 2 times on the weeknights

3. Last_Place_Pete

Are you still looking to ride on weeknights? Let me know!:cool:

4. rns61373

rns61373 New to cycling

Are you in Fairfield?

5. skizsam

skizsam New Member

I'll be getting back on the bike once this weather warms up! Right now I'm def pretty rusty as I haven't been riding all winter.

Where are you guys located in Fairfield? I'm off the Merritt right near the golf course. Also, The best days that work for me in the evening are Mon+Tues and starting around 6:30-7 for a 1-2hr ride.

Hit me up via email and maybe we can get a little group ride going the weather hits above 40.. skizsam at yahoo dot com

6. Last_Place_Pete

Awesome! I don't even have full kit yet, so we can worry about breaking the rust together haha, I'll be sure to shoot you an email.

I'm not technically *in* Fairfield...I live over in Black Rock about 1.5km from the line.