Two Spoke Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
I met Sacha at the handmade show in Richmond in 2010. His bikes are beautiful
with some very nice details. His wait list has been crazy for years. A more affordable quicker turnaround from him is Speedvagen.
Totally agree they are works of art. Just quite spendy :)
Would love one some day if could afford it.

·
Rollin Solo like Han...
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I did a generic search on ebay before I started this thread. If you search lugged track frame you get a lot of framesets with 1 inch threaded forks which is not what i'm looking for. So far the soma and wabi are the only reasonable options and that's if I can find a good deal on a second hand one that's not thrashed. I'm not about to drop 6 bills on a new frameset to repaint it and throw away the fork. lol

·
163 Posts
So i'm looking to build a new "rasta bike" to replace the one I sold years ago. The original bike was an old Bridgestone that I converted. One of the most comfortable bikes I've ever owned. I've got enough parts laying around now to start build a newer better one but I need a frame. I have some things in mind but i'm not sure on what's out there currently that will fit my needs since i've been out of the loop for quite a while now. So what i'm looking for is a lugged steel track frame with a 1 1/8 headtube and preferably a 27.2 seatpost. I'm not trying to spend a ton but i'm not looking for super cheap either. Color options are irrelevant since i'll be stripping and painting it anyway. Anyone know of anything that could work for me?

Our local bike shop has a frame building shop. If you want I can get you their info

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.