Egging some low back pain only when I stand. Weight lift 5 days a week. What adjustments can I make to help alleviate this? I do wear a pretty good size pack with all my gear and trail kit in it.
1.) my workout is chest tri, back bis, shoulders abs. LegsINTEGRATE said:Few questions:
1) What are you doing in the gym? 5 days/week is a lot depending on how you split it up.
2) What makes the pain come on?
3) How is your glute strength? Can you hold a single leg bridge without your hams over firing? What about quads/hip flexors?
4) What about flexibility? Can you sit up against a wall at a 90 degree angle without any space between your back and the wall?
5) Can you raise your arms over head without your elbows bending or back arching?
6) Can you single leg squat without your foot rotating flattening out your arch bribing your knee to the middle of your body?
7) Can you hold a plank without your back arching?
Any way you can post some video of you doing a body weight over head squat and light dumbbell deadlift? That will tell us a lot as to what the issue may be.