Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously? Are we really supposed to believe this? Anyone think there is any merit whatsoever to this statement I saw about a jersey?

The carbon fibers of the FR-C help slow the onset of muscle fatigue as well as repel electronic interference from power lines and cell phone towers that can hinder your bike’s performance.

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Power lines have caused my heart rate to spike to 200 before, so it makes sense. Of course, I was doing 80+MPH on my mountain bike at the time...

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Well another well known Texan by the name of Ron White once said, "You can't fix stupid." But then again if you ever read some of the translation of car model names and how they translate to different languages then who knows?? One thing is for sure. I suspect Ron White knows far more about a good bottle of scotch than he does about a bicycle.

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
No merit at all unless you also line your helmet with tin foil......:rolleyes:
There is a leech on the internet that basically steals ad dollars from other sites by registering similar domain names. I had a run-in with him a few years ago, and he was truly a nutjob. But the story has a happy ending - a friend made a foil hat and sent it to someone we know at a mail sorting facility, where it was re-boxed with no return address before being handled by about one hundred postal employees, then sent to said nutjob. Good luck tracing that back to the sender.

:D

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
You know if it's on a shirt it's probably true.

I had one once that said cold wash only, they were right.

All joking aside, that is dumb.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts