·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Masonic Bike Jersey:

Designed by: Iowa Masons

Produced by: Mt. Borah Custom Jersey's

Available sizes: XS to 4XL

Style: Men's Short Sleeve with 18″ hidden zipper.

Price: $85.50 for orders of 6 to 12. Orders over 12 will be less.

Grand Lodge of Iowa is subsidizing 50% of the cost.

Price to you: $42.75 if an order of 6 to 12 is placed. Price will be lower if more than 12 are ordered.

Need minimum of 6 to place order.

Deadline: May 15, 2010. Mt Borah needs at least 7 weeks to produce jersey.

50% of the money needs to accompany order when it is placed.

Please PM me for further details if you would like a jersey. The jersey is for anyone who would like one.

You do not have to be a Freemason to own one. Some people like to collect bike jersey's.

Photos:

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You guys sign petitions? My Dad and Grandfather both said you had to brought in by someone, my Grandfather, bringing in my Dad. Neither would tell me what went on.
I can not speak for other Grand Lodge jurisdictions, but in Iowa a potential member has to fill out a petition to join and have it signed by 3 others who recommend him.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi, Im a Master Mason and would love to purchase one of your Jereseys. How do I go about doing so?
Thanks
John
The initial order is already in production so it is too late. But after it is complete there will be a reorder option. PM me with your email address and I will give you the details.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
I can not speak for other Grand Lodge jurisdictions, but in Iowa a potential member has to fill out a petition to join and have it signed by 3 others who recommend him.
My Grandfather recently passed and I inherited his library, in it was a few Masonic Encyclopedia. Interesting stuff.

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
My Grandfather recently passed and I inherited his library, in it was a few Masonic Encyclopedia. Interesting stuff.
My mum's dad was a Mason, but I have no idea what happened to anything of his stuff. All I have is some photos. When my dad passed away, I inherited my grandfather's stiletto, and a sapphire ring, which I wore at my wedding. More importantly, I got some of my dad's smarts, as well as his sense of humor, which I have already passed along to my son.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
My mum's dad was a Mason, but I have no idea what happened to anything of his stuff. All I have is some photos. When my dad passed away, I inherited my grandfather's stiletto, and a sapphire ring, which I wore at my wedding. More importantly, I got some of my dad's smarts, as well as his sense of humor, which I have already passed along to my son.
I inherited my fathers abrasive attitude, and his need to constantly be right.

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
I inherited my fathers abrasive attitude, and his need to constantly be right.
At work, I've been dealing with a director at a very large medical organization. He can't possibly be wrong, and his emails have been a great source of amusement. The last couple, he's copied their legal department. I'm hoping that they will let him know that not only is he a complete idiot, but he hasn't got a leg to stand on.

Bonus! As I was typing, I got another email from him.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
At work, I've been dealing with a director at a very large medical organization. He can't possibly be wrong, and his emails have been a great source of amusement. The last couple, he's copied their legal department. I'm hoping that they will let him know that not only is he a complete idiot, but he hasn't got a leg to stand on.

Bonus! As I was typing, I got another email from him.
Can you copy and paste in the OFF TOPIC forum? I could use a good laugh right about now, and later.

·
Two skinny J's
21,193 Posts
just turned on the History Channel and guess what is on ? Mysteries of the Freemasons. Very interesting.

History TV Shows & Schedule

1 - 20 of 33 Posts