Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a great massage. The guy worked on a trouble spot on my right shoulder and my legs.

Wow, did that feel good. Legs feel great.

Anyone else get massages? On the.legs?

Male or female preference?

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come in we are all adults here....

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kneedrachen said:
That's like the upsell at a store. . .

OMNI- you are just beyond words at the moment. . .

;)

FWIW, no I have never had a massage. I'm rough, rugged and not ready to be loved or handled gently. And I rub Old Spice, ground up tobacco and gunpowder on my skin to assert my masculinity.
Ahh yes but the gun powder needs to be liberally applied in direct sunlight. Then wipe off with 50 grit sandpaper for maximum effect.

Today during intervals I had more power, not sure if it was due to the massage or not, bit it did feel good. Getting out sore spots out that is.

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
Funny enough, I drop that line quite often on my wife since she's rather sweet and gets embarassed easily.

At Disney, back in May, my daughter fell asleep in her stroller and we were at EPCOT on Cinco de Mayo. We had to go down a few steps to get to our table for dinner and the place was jammed with people; luckily we had a reservation.

So with a bazillion people around us I said to my wife (regarding taking the stroller down the steps) "Honey do you want top or bottom?" and before she could reply I said "that's what she said."

It is the only time, in the 12 years I have known my wife, that she couldn't say something back. Her face was so red. . .:D

Segue. . . .

A few weeks ago we're eating dinner and my wife and I are talking about our respective work days and my daughter nonchalantly said (as she's about to eat some mac and cheese) "that's what she said."

My wife gave me "that" look. . .:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Your wife must know mine!

·
Deranged Touring Cyclist
5,170 Posts
Maybe it's different where I live. My wife and I get massages from time to time, and 'massage' means just that: a wonderful interlude where your muscles are worked by a trained professional to increase blood circulation and release stress. I couldn't care less whether my therapist is male or female, only that they know what they're doing.

Massages are wonderful, and I recommend a 'full body massage' over just the legs for any cyclist. Along with the lower body, it's SO good to have your hands worked on, and the forearms and back...:love: 60 min is great, 90 even better. Massage parlors are not what they used to be, and I, for one, am thrilled: when I visit a therapy center, I actually want to be massaged. I value the service and would use it much more frequently if finances permitted. It turns out I'm quite happily married and have no need for the illegal services massage businesses have in past times made the news for providing :D I have yet to even hear an inappropriate offer. Love being massaged.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When I go I ask to have trouble areas worjed. Currenylt that is my shoulder and legs.

My first massage was back in California with my wife when were engaged. We were fighting so hard cause we couldnt find the parlor. one of us cannot navigate. It was somewhere in San Diego. After our massages we were.so relaxed we no longer cared. It was just great.

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Loves massage! You can get a decent one with one of the "Home Medic" massagers. Using I e right now to iron out some kinks after a hike today.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts