Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mom's Taxi
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent a text to a cousin wishing her a Happy Medicare day. I didn't think ladies used language like her replies contained!

·
retromike3
274 Posts
Does it?

Getting old beats the alternative:D.
I don't know, lately I been thinking the biggest mistake I made six years ago was wearing a helmet. Since then are then I've going through about 60 morphines a month and now live in a townhouse which has got three floors and I have a hard time getting up the stairs anymore. the worst part about living out here is that Im terrified to ride my bicycle. Traffic out here is insane. Makes me want to rent Brinks truck or some god-awful four-wheel-drives(I currently now own a Mini Cooper). and since I'm not riding my bike the hour a day like I was used to my blood sugar has been way out of whack.(sigh,old diabetic )

so what you think?

·
tall old member
1,518 Posts
I don't know, lately I been thinking the biggest mistake I made six years ago was wearing a helmet. Since then are then I've going through about 60 morphines a month and now live in a townhouse which has got three floors and I have a hard time getting up the stairs anymore. the worst part about living out here is that Im terrified to ride my bicycle. Traffic out here is insane. Makes me want to rent Brinks truck or some god-awful four-wheel-drives(I currently now own a Mini Cooper). and since I'm not riding my bike the hour a day like I was used to my blood sugar has been way out of whack.(sigh,old diabetic )

so what you think?
I think it's time to move. Why would anyone want to live there?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.