Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you boys wear under your cycling shorts for support? Jock, anything? My jewels are all over the place!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Just my skin. Wearing anything under your shorts can make for some nasty chaffing and negate the moisture wicking properties of your shorts.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Well if you are not talking of cycling shorts (padded spandex!) i would say you should wear something to keep your boys from slapping each other in the face

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
But you said you liked that.:D
I actually had that happen recently and it wasn't pleasant. Luckily I was wearing shorts so penetration was minimal. Racing saddles are dangerous on technical singletrack.

I was telling my gf about the incident and she asked if I was ok. I said that I was and she immediately broke out in uncontrollable laughter. Nice eh?:eek:

·
Registered
109 Posts
i put this in here before someplace,but what i wear is a pair of Bike brand baseball sliding shorts and it cleans up all these problems,including the wicking thing and the swinging boys thing!!ride on

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
Actaully the best thing I have found is Bisquick. It works like baby powder or goldbond. If you sweat a lot when you get home you have all you need for a post ride pancake or 2.
Note to self: Never eat breakfast at Grape Ape's house.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts