How many miles do you put on in a week?
I will post mine here...

Last week July 26 to Aug 1:
Week before 19 to 25th:
For the month of July I did:

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
These are road miles for me. I got in 615 in July. So far this month, with travel/work interrupting my riding :(, I have 110 on our beautiful roads around here. Hopefully, my job will quit getting in the way of my hobby!

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Got 41 in tonight. Super muggy out there. Sweated my A off. Takes me to 125 for the week so far. Gonna try to get 200 for the week with 75 on Saturday. That's a big week for me.

·
Younger than Hack
746 Posts
With not riding for a while, then workout of town and then breaking my foot total miles on a bike since 1996. 20 miles. :( All done on the Cannondale I purchased in May. I am going crazy to go ride. I try to go and visit my bike every day to make sure it still knows I love it. My wife made it very clear. I don't ride until my back is better and then I still have to wait til the walking boot comes off and the doctor ok's me to ride. If I ride without doctor's permission she said I will have to deal with her. Married 19 years. Yep the bike will sit until the doc says I can ride. One advantage, my right leg (dominate leg) is the one I broke so my it has lost some muscle and the left has gained some so when I get back to riding they will be close to equal to start out good.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
One advantage, my right leg (dominate leg) is the one I broke so my it has lost some muscle and the left has gained some so when I get back to riding they will be close to equal to start out good.

I like how you found the silver lining. Hope you're back on it soon!

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
84 miles this week.
I took Sunday and Friday off all together, ran one day, and ran/biked another...so my mileage is down a bit.

I am going to run the Las Vegas marathon(I'll do the 1/2) in December and will start training for it come late September. My mileage will plummet then.:(

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Got 76 in today with a nasty headwind. I'd take hills over a headwind any day. Puts me at 201 for the week.

Less miles b/c you're running is nothing to be ashamed of. I try to do that only when I'm being chased. Luckily, that doesn't happen very often.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts