Two Spoke Forums banner

Million Dollar Ideas

5K views 34 replies 9 participants last post by  funetical 
#1 ·
You have em I want them. What's that thing you thought would make you a million but all your friends naysayed you and treated you like an idiot child. I know I'm not the only one out there.

#6 ·
I had a friend who thought adding alligator clips to his earphones was a million dollar idea. He really believed in it. No one supported it though. Last I heard he was selling road side iron art.
My Dad did that. Thought he was going to make million dollars. Last time I checked his machine, I call it "tuition", was rotting in his garage. Metal art that is. Why would you need to add alligator clips to headphones?

#8 ·
My Dad did that. Thought he was going to make million dollars. Last time I checked his machine, I call it "tuition", was rotting in his garage. Metal art that is. Why would you need to add alligator clips to headphones?
I guess so. Seems annoying. Equivalent to riding around with an 80's boombox. I hate people who for some reason think its a great idea to blast their radio at the gas pump.

#10 ·
there was this stake and ale restaurant by my house that went out of business. as soon as i saw the for sale sign i thought to myself, "that would be a great location for a night club". about a year later someone bought it and made it a night club. it was the same night club for over 10 years. for the last 4 or 5 years it has been a gentleman's club. i am sure it has made well over a million dollars by now.

#14 ·
A beer can wrap with an audible alarm built into the bottom that is activated by a keyfob transmitter. Then I would never have to ask myself "Where did I leave that thing again.....".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.