Modern Warfare 2

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Xela, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Xela

Xela New Member Tavern Member

Have to admit it. I'm addicted to the Call of Duty games. Luckily the new one came out after the days got shorter, so there's less of a conflict. Stood in line and got my copy at midnight last night. Played it until 5:30 this morning. Making "work" a little difficult right now.

Anyone else get or going to get MW2? If so, PS3 or 360?

2. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

I love it. Ps3. You should have called in sick.

3. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

I didn't like the last one too much. WW2. Can't wait for this version though. COD MF was awesome. Sniper mission was my favorite.

4. Xela

I'm Xela_03 on the PSN.

Really thought about it, but too many people here would have known the truth. Not sure my secret would have been safe. Plus, I have to take off Friday to go out of town for a friend's wedding reception. But I am taking off the full day, when I really only need to afternoon off. So, I'll be all over it that morning.

5. Xela

Funetical, we might need to team up and take out some of those co-op missions.

6. Smiley

Smiley New Member

Is this on the computer as well? Or are you on a forum for the game on the PS?

7. Xela

They do have a version for the PC, but I've heard it's not nearly as good as on the consoles.

8. Xela

The PS3 allows online coop and competitive play. In fact, more and more games now are using their online play as their main draws.

9. Smiley

Smiley New Member

Really, very cool. Except for the addiction part. ;D

So is this very graphic? Wondering if it would be something my son would like.

10. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

When I get it I'll let you know Xela. I love that mission to dean. In russia right?

11. Xela

Fairly graphic.

YouTube - InfinityWard's Channel

They do give you an option the first time you start it to tone it down and not show the most offensive stuff. I have only played co-op mostly. I haven't done much of the story mode to see what all is there.

12. Smiley

Smiley New Member

Those graphics are incredible.

13. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

When I get it I'll def. be up for some team play. Would be fun to play with others from here. I have a PS. Xbox and PS don't interconnect do they?

14. Xela

Nope, but it looks like so far from the responses (me, you and Funetical), we all have PS.

Again, send me an "add friend" request to Xela_03.