Two Spoke Forums banner

MONDAY POLL: Cycling Related Clothing

• I ALWAYS wear cycling related clothing-t shirts, sweat shirts, hats, can't have enough!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes I'll wear a T shirt or something with cycling related design

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • I have some stuff but don't really wear it

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • SPANDEX? All of the time!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clothes? What clothes? Who needs clothes?

Votes: 3 21.4%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,193 Posts
I have some stuff from Apres Veleo that I bought and some that I won in a contest here!! Lotza T's from rides that I wear quite frequently and a couple I was luckey enough to get in Hawaii on our trip there the year before last :)

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Away from work I'm usually a walking billboard for Greyhound Adoption, but I do have cycling related t-shirts I like to wear.

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We were looking at adopting agreyhound, but the one agency around here borders on being the gestapo.

I have 2 or 3 t shirts, I wear them when they make it to the top of the pile.

I still live by the bachelor rules of laundry:

If it doesn't smell, its clean.
If you find it in a pile somewhere and you can't remember when you last wore it, its clean.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
We were looking at adopting agreyhound, but the one agency around here borders on being the gestapo.
Sadly, I know a couple adoption groups like that. Do you have a racetrack close? Many of the dog tracks actually have adoption kennels on site. And trust me, they would love to send you home with one. They know first hand what happens to the hounds if they don't get adopted. Wonderful, wonderful dogs. Then again I have six of them so I would say that :)

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
I currently do not own any cycling apparel that is not my cycling "gear" however I do want some. I am sure my wife will set me up with stuff later down the road.

·
Registered
9,933 Posts
I have a drawer full of tee shirts that I have been given on the charity rides that I do. I normally wear them instead of the other tees that I have. I don't have anything that is manufacturer specific but I'm looking locally for a Colnago tee shirt.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
I dont see what is not to love about the beer helmet in pink. Although I am now thinking of a product that can make us all rich. ready here we go.

Bike helmet that holds two aero water bottles. eh eh right?

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
So, do you advertise yourself as a cyclist when you aren't astride your steed of steel, aluminum, carbon fiber, titanium, wood, bamboo, etc?
When I'm not riding or somewhere I've ridden to, the only advertising is the tan lines from gloves and helmet straps.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts