Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder, it's Sunday.

I take it off, mine died some time ago, I've been thinking a lot about her though, hence the thread.

·
GiddyUp
337 Posts
thanks for the reminder Fun. Just saw mine and now I need to get something for my 3 kiddos to give to mommy on Sunday.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Our only kids are furry, four legged and drink from the toilet occasionally so I have to see to it that *they* get the wife something nice.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Just a reminder, it's Sunday.

I take it off, mine died some time ago, I've been thinking a lot about her though, hence the thread.

I'm sure those are tough emotions, I sure hope the memories you have to remind you of her are good ones that can also bring a smile to your face.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm sure those are tough emotions, I sure hope the memories you have to remind you of her are good ones that can also bring a smile to your face.
Maybe in time, that's the internal conflict thus far.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Yeah I go to the cemetary every year since 1990 to put flowers on my mothers grave and talk to her for a little bit. She died at a early age from cancer. It always a sad day for me but I feel good afterwards.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,576 Posts
My mother passed away three years ago on Mother's Day morning so even though the date changes Mothers Day is always the day she passed and always special.

Hug 'em and tell ';em ya love them.

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,623 Posts
isn't mother's day on June 7th? i am seriously not being a smart butt....
i always thought it was June 7th
did it get moved?
once again not being sarcastic, i am totally confused?

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
isn't mother's day on June 7th? i am seriously not being a smart butt....
i always thought it was June 7th
did it get moved?
once again not being sarcastic, i am totally confused?
It's something like the first Sunday in May or some rule like that... but always a Sunday.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts