121 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
one more of the cranks.

and my legs

·
pedal pusher
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anymore mud lovers? get some pix up guys.

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
I was hopeing to find which bikes proform best in the mud, if you get off the tar here you are in the swamp. I might be looking for a mudder for my stable, you know right tool for the job.

·
pedal pusher
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was hopeing to find which bikes proform best in the mud, if you get off the tar here you are in the swamp. I might be looking for a mudder for my stable, you know right tool for the job.
29er, hands down, more tread = more grip :: longer wheelbase = more stable. also mud specific tires, no bike brand or model is better than another for mud, i prefer a hard tail for more direct power transfer to my wheels.

·
pedal pusher
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Usually on mud oriented trips my camera doesn't like to come along. Cool pictures though. You prefer a single speed MTB over multi geared?
so far a do, ijust went ss last week, decided to do it through spring and build climbing and sprinting strength for summer

·
pedal pusher
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
damn havent seen a tomac in a while. nice

·
pedal pusher
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^^^ thats awesome

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hmmmm A new idea for me to try never thought of takin a bike through mud. I always thought I was supposed to avoid it .... Dang I missed a lot of fun. I do think I'd still avoid the mud Cbman went in lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
Here is my old muddy buddy

Yah I was wondering why my gears was slipping, I wonder if this mud has anything to do with it.....

That was from my old bike the mongoose blackcomb last year. But now it's not muddy anymore.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts