·
Two skinny J's
21,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I gotcha wild, none of it is real cheap :D

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Wild, if you ask me, spending your day out riding the swamp is better for you (would be better for all of us) than spending the day surfing the internet anyway.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Poolie said:
Wild, if you ask me, spending your day out riding the swamp is better for you (would be better for all of us) than spending the day surfing the internet anyway.
+1 to this! Besides as a cyclist you've prob heard ia all anyway ! :)

·
Two skinny J's
21,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I still get my TV from the airways. Roof top antena ;)
Hehe at least you can get some HD that way...with the right antenna. So far off topic :D

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
There is swamp Poolie and then there is swamp. Some people these days call any lo lying area a swamp next to the road. Many times those are just mud puddles and riding those isn't bad. Riding in the real swamp, well even if you can find high ground when you worry more about gators and snakes than a dog chasing you, THAT"S a swamp. Unless you know what you are doing back there, surfing the internet IS better for you. You will live longer and watching an episode of Swamp People will not help that much unless you have Troy, Liz, RJ or Joe with you.

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
Well we have some good old Pineys here in the swamp and it is the Banjo music I worry about , makes you pedal faster.
Some places it is 5 miles between anything here in The Swamp

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts