Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, first of all i want to say is my English is not good. So if I miss spelling or else, sorry about that.

First, I just bought my first road bike, Bianchi Via Nirone 7 2300 and this is a spec

MODEL VIA NIRONE 7 2300 9sp
CODE Y2BK2U
COLOR White Red or Azzurro Blue
SIZES 49-52-55-58-61
FRAME Via Nirone 7 Aluminum PG
FORK C2C K-VID Alu/Carbon 1 1/8"
HEADSET VP-A77CK
SHIFTERS Shimano 2300
REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano 2300
FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano 2300
CRANKSET FSA TEMPO Compact 50/34
CHAIN KMC Z72
CASSETTE Shimano Sora 8sp 13-26T
BRAKES Reparto Corse
WHEELS Reparto Corse TRRP220
TIRE Hutchinson Nitro 700 x 23
STEM TEC Obvius alloy
HANDLEBAR TEC Obvius alloy
BAR TAPE / GRIPS Velo VLT, white
SEATPOST TEC alloy
SADDLE TEC Exeo
PEDALS VP399T

I'm very happy with the purchase and I ride with this bike almost hit 500 miles already. but the thing is every time that I ride in central park, I'm so tried and trying to ride faster but it seem like it doesn't make any difference much, most people that ride with me usually go faster than me and it seem like they take a litter afford to get though me. My avg speed is 18 mph in central park( has a lot of hill) so if you guys can help me improve myself would be appreciate or should I upgrade something to my bike ?

I'm from Thailand and my English is terrible sorry if I'm confusing you ^ ^

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm not familiar with central park but it have a GT 5 Series with the exact same specs as yours. If I ride flat with no hills I average 15 mph and 13 with hills so I feel your 18 is great!
And your English is great!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I ride the same Bianchi with the Sora components and love the ride and the bike. I do not ride for speed, but I can easily hit 18 on the flats in the right gear.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts