Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
600 Posts
Sweet! And the pics look great, not bad at all for a cellphone. Bet that bike is light as a feather...built for speed! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Very nice looking ride... Grats....

I see they sell just the frame for $1100... hhmmm...

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Very nice. I know the bottle cage was not cheap but it looks great on that beautiful bike and it looks lonely. Get another one! :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
9,948 Posts
Really nice bike. I hope you get several thousand miles of great riding on it. I really like Giant bikes (I've had 3), but the 2012 frames just don't do anything for me. No WOW factor. The same goes for the other makers using the large, square down tubes and wide, flat top tubes. However, I really like your color scheme.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
What exactly did you want the down tube and top tube to do to you, John, that the large square flat wide ones didn't do? :D

·
Administrator
9,948 Posts
qmsdc15 said:
What exactly did you want the down tube and top tube to do to you, John, that the large square flat wide ones didn't do? :D
I guess it's just the look. Kind of like designing sports cars that you just love to look at, and then someone designs one that has different lines and shapes. You still like it because it's a sports car, but it just do anything for you like the other cars do.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very nice. I know the bottle cage was not cheap but it looks great on that beautiful bike and it looks lonely. Get another one! :thumbsup:
The carbon cage actually cost me around $18 from Performance bike. Normally it is around $30 I think. I have had it since January, and it has held up pretty good.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
No kidding? I recently bought two Cutter carbon cages for $20 each and I thought that was a good price! If you have the Forte Omega carbon cage they are now going for $59.99. You should have bought two when they were on sale!

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
I guess it's just the look. Kind of like designing sports cars that you just love to look at, and then someone designs one that has different lines and shapes. You still like it because it's a sports car, but it just do anything for you like the other cars do.
I understand you even less now but thanks for trying to explain.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guy! Took me a while to figure out what I wanted. I am in love with this bike. It is extremely quick and responsive. and surprisingly comfortable too. Haven't been able to ride it much though, due to the weather. :(

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No kidding? I recently bought two Cutter carbon cages for $20 each and I thought that was a good price! If you have the Forte Omega carbon cage they are now going for $59.99. You should have bought two when they were on sale!
Yes it is the Forte Omega one. darn, $60? Next time they go on sale i'm buying a pair in each color.

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Sweet bike Fez. If you do get a second cage get one in black. Put the red one on the seat tube and the black one on the down tube and the contrasting colors will pop as loud as the rest of the ride.;)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sweet bike Fez. If you do get a second cage get one in black. Put the red one on the seat tube and the black one on the down tube and the contrasting colors will pop as loud as the rest of the ride.;)
Excellent idea!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts