Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a great job that allows me to cash in pto so I cashed in and will be buying my forever bike. The Priority 600. It ticks every box for me and my riding, except weight. LOL! I’m selling off my Raleigh Clubman and my trek commuter bike and will use this for everything except mtb riding. Can’t wait for it to get here!

Pinion C1.12 12-speed Center Mounted, Sealed Gearbox
• WTB Horizon Tubeless-Ready 650b Road Plus Tires & Rims
• Rust- and Grease-Free Gates Carbon Belt Drive
• Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes
• Dynamo Front and Rear Powered Lighting
• Durable Composite Fenders
• 360-Degree Visibility with Reflective Decals
• Pre-Drilled for Most Rear and Front Side Accessories
• Kickstand Included

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics or it doesn't exist.

Sounds like the start of an adequate and reasonably reliable touring set-up--If it's Real.

:D
I tried but it wouldn’t post my pics. Said it had an extension that wasn’t recognized. Let me try again.

E768A25A-C3C3-4E72-BCD4-B617C1EE3C34.png

·
Deranged Touring Cyclist
5,175 Posts
I hope the new ride works out well. I like the looks of it!

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thing should be bombproof which is good because I SUCK at maintaining bikes. Not crazy about having to finance a damn bike but should be worth it.

They also have a 600x mountainbike with the same drivetrain that is really nice looking.

·
Spin Spin Spin
3,902 Posts
My gears are in the hub but love my belt drive dynamo lit SubSpeed10........I've read about the pinion stuff. Interesting. Have fun widdit.

Reactions: John_V

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was also looking at their Apollo gravel bike that has the gates belt with an Alfine 11 hub. That’s a sweet bike too.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ah what a great looking bike! It just has that look of “Where ya going? Shut up, doesn’t matter where. Let’s do this!”.
How do you like the belt drive? I hear a lot about it being not as snappy or that it feels spongy?

·
Spin Spin Spin
3,902 Posts
Not at all, bike moves and grooves just fine. I did buy new upgraded belt from the standard one that was on it....not that there was anything wrong with it. Really quiet and smooth.

·
Spin Spin Spin
3,902 Posts
I bought it used and even had rack and thule weatherproof panniers.....

20190213_095253.jpg

The frame and seat bags are expandable and added the center rack bag for even more cargo area. The top tube bag has clear lid and velcro to hold fon with storage under it......just "needs" front panniers to complete the bikation setup....and me wearing a backpack,lol.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That was a great deal. Congrats on that!

Reactions: i12ride
1 - 14 of 14 Posts