Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I couldn't take it anymore... The frame was not getting any hits anywhere on the web so I pulled the ads and went ahead and built it up. Completed it today when the seatpost came in the mail.

GOD IT'S SEXY!!!

2010 Raleigh Team SL
Ultegra 6700 group
Easton EA50 Aero wheels
Bontrager xXx carbon stem and bars
Deda Black Stick carbon seatpost

Full parts list for the build linked below.
http://www.twospoke.com/cycle-registry/2010-raleigh-team-sl-479.html

·
Two skinny J's
21,203 Posts
VERY SWEET Wales!!! I don't know why you wanted to sell That thang has turned out beautiful!

·
1,355 Posts
Wow! The lines on that bike are great and the colors work so well together, even the lettering is appealing to the eye.

Good job there, M_Wales

personally i like it...

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Nice ride!!!:thumbsup:

·
Rat Biker
432 Posts
Sweet ride she's purdy

·
American Expatriate
248 Posts
Jeez I don't know what's up with Raleigh. It sure looks like they have cone a long way since my old 2003 Grand Sport. That is one beautifdul ride....nice build.

Cheers,

Brian J.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone.,....

She is sweet, but have only put like 2 miles on her since the build.... Bad weather and such, but hope to ride tonight...

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Thanks everyone for your kind words...

Was able to ride it today and what a sweet ride it was. The wind was blowing from 15-20 mph the entire 20 mile ride, but I had no problem pushing ahead. It's very stiff and I could not feel any flex at all when I was out of the saddle pushing it... The KCNC BB30 adapter is very tight and smooth with no play what so ever.

With all the carbon fiber I did not feel much road vibration at all.

My Ride
http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/55083406

Stopped to take a pic. with my iPhone, so it's not the greatest.

·
American Expatriate
248 Posts
My riding season is just about over here in Canada. I figure about 3 or 4 more weeks til it gets too cold for my wimpy butt.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm sure it's getting very cool in the Great White North eh! I'm from Michigan and my brother says it's getting cold back home..

·
Two skinny J's
21,203 Posts
My riding season is just about over here in Canada. I figure about 3 or 4 more weeks til it gets too cold for my wimpy butt.
I shiver at the thought of 40-45* and really wont ride below 35* without some real persuasion.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
This past winter I got to where I would ride down to 32 degrees (F), but so far this fall I am feeling wimpy, and haven't ventured out in the low 50's or 40's. I've got to kick myself in the rear and bundle up and just do it. Seems like once you "break the ice" (sorry) and start riding in the cold, it's not so off-putting.

·
American Expatriate
248 Posts
I'm sure it's getting very cool in the Great White North eh! I'm from Michigan and my brother says it's getting cold back home..
Yeah it is, and I moved up here by choice:D. Nonetheless, during the riding season it is quite beautiful up here and the country roads just beg to be ridden.

Here are some of the scenes from some of my rides.

With scenes such as these, I cannot imagine why I don't miss riding back home in New Jersey:D.

Cheers,

Brian J.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Yeah it is, and I moved up here by choice:D. Nonetheless, during the riding season it is quite beautiful up here and the country roads just beg to be ridden.

Here are some of the scenes from some of my rides.

With scenes such as these, I cannot imagine why I don't miss riding back home in New Jersey:D.

Cheers,

Brian J.
Smokin scenery!!! Love the landscape hate the cold. I sued to be able to handle it. Something happened after I turned 40 a few years ago. :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts