1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Two skinny J's
21,323 Posts
I would love to to do it but planning time is key :) I'm thinking of a trip back to Ill. where I grew up and then to Michigan next summer. Could it include a stop in Indiana?

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Hazy, at least there's a lot interest :) Sounds like a fun weekend!! Wish I could be there.

·
Deranged Touring Cyclist
5,174 Posts
Hazy,

I would love to take you up on this, but it's not happening for me this year. Thanks for the invite, though! I hope you have a great time, and that some other Two-spokers will be able to enjoy it with you!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I probably am not gonna be going unless I can find a few friends to go with. But it is an annual event and I just posted this in case someone wanted to think about it for next year.:cool:

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Hazy, we keep saying that it'd be cool to have a TS get together sometime and this is kind of in the middle of everyone. Something to think about and plan for.

·
125 Posts
I work in Nashville, IN part time at Salt Creek Inn.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Salt-Creek-Inn/161039773951321?ref=ts&fref=ts
We are a bicycle friendly establishment and Nashville is a beautiful little town.

I'm interested in the Tour, it's definitely something that I'd like to try in 2013. I'll add it to the growing list of charity rides, tours, time trials, and rides that I'm planning for 2013.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts