Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
pedal pusher
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i'm paul. starting this thread as i gain old and new pictures and thoughts and riding adventures, enjoy!

start with some older stuff

·
pedal pusher
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
newer...

·
pedal pusher
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
pedal pusher
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

this is one of my favorite photos, taken by a friend of mine while out mountain biking

·
pedal pusher
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
4th of july, this year

mountain biking my road commuter haha

·
pedal pusher
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my trek and a friend's bianchi

·
pedal pusher
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
full speed gap to smith

i like to take photos as will, my friend kyle boosting a 6ft hip

kyle again

·
pedal pusher
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my current bike checks

2009 Mirraco Chocolate frame 21"
hazard lite rims
15g DT spokes
Proto BMX front hub
modified KHE reverse Freecoaster rear hub
KHE hindenburg2 cranks
proper 30t spocket
jpeg lighters
demolition PA bars
director forks
campy chorus headset
thomson bmx stem
fbm pivotal post premium seat
aitken klyte 2.25 front tire path klyte 2.1 rear
twisted pc's
kmc 710sl chain

·
pedal pusher
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my mountain bike (will get a better picture soon)

2009 Fuel EX9 Frame with Fox RP23 shock XVcan
2009 Reba SL fork with blackbox motion control upgrade, heavier weight oil 120mm travel
Bontrager Race Lite Tubeless wheelset
Bontrager XR tubeless tires 2.1
Bontrager racexlite Stem 100mm 7 degree drop
Chris King headset and Bottom Bracket Coffee brown
Salsa Promoto bars 28" wide 17 degree sweep
odi lock ons
Shimano Saint shifter
Saint short cage
Avid Juicy Ultimates with elixir G3 sweep rotors 160 front, 140 rear
Deore LX cranks
salsa 32t front right spot brand ring guard
egg beater sl pedals
XTR 12-34 Cassette
XTR Chain
Thomson seat post and WTB SST saddle with ti rails not pictured but now installed

·
pedal pusher
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my old mountain bike Gary Fisher Ziggurat. snapped it a few weeks ago, which is why i have the fuel frame now. same parts list except the GF had On One MarySS bars and a thomson stem fork was set to 100mm. this picture was with XTR rear derailleur and LX shifter. also the kind headset and bb were new purchase for the new frame.

me and my jeep

Kyle riding his OnOne through the flooded trail

·
pedal pusher
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
some ranndom pictures i've taken

·
pedal pusher
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
and remember kids, be happy to have some fun between your legs!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Nice pics. How many broken bones have you had??:D

And they let you on that Jeep forum with that Cherokee?? I thought you had to have a "real" Jeep.;)

·
Younger than Hack
746 Posts
Hey now easy on his Cherokee, we have to have someone haul the groceries for us now and then.:D

Cherokees are the fat chicks of the jeep world, no one wants one but someone ends up with one at the end of the day.:mad:

Plus 10 feet off the ground, nothing but concrete below him and no helmet. Something about that boy just ain't right. He does have some nice bikes though.

·
pedal pusher
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice pics. How many broken bones have you had??:D

And they let you on that Jeep forum with that Cherokee?? I thought you had to have a "real" Jeep.;)
i've broken, every bone in my left arm, left patella, 11 ribs total, right collarone, right fibia, most of my toes and fingers, both wrists, both ankles twice, shattered the left side of my face and had to have my lip reattached.

oh and i love my unibody, real jeeps have square headlights and leaf springs :)

Hey now easy on his Cherokee, we have to have someone haul the groceries for us now and then.:D

Cherokees are the fat chicks of the jeep world, no one wants one but someone ends up with one at the end of the day.:mad:

Plus 10 feet off the ground, nothing but concrete below him and no helmet. Something about that boy just ain't right. He does have some nice bikes though.
umm i'm wearing a helmet durign the backflip! but that's only because it was required at woodward!.

and why make fun of cherokees? isnt that was liverty's and patriots and grand cherokees and commanders are for? OH and the 4 door JK soccer-mobile?

i hope you guy both have at least YJ's or older if you're going talk :D

·
Younger than Hack
746 Posts
92 YJ 4.0 stock and motor is full of water from last wheeling trip. Rebuild will hopefully be a stroker motor. Snorkel will be included in build.:D

I also have a 1970 Jeepster Commando runs good but tore apart for needed body repairs.

My wife and I were out today and I noticed a 4dr JK, even after all this time I still don't like the look of them, and I am not to impressed with the 3dr JK either. I have been waiting for jeep to step up and say. J/K (Just Kidding) and take them back and bring out a real jeep. I am big jeep fan but the JK just doesn't do it for me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Fabulous fotos, bro! Seriously, some of those are stunning! Keep taking them and keep posting them, please!
What's the story behind the one where it looks like a tribe of cylists with touring gear? Reminds me of a charity ride I did once out west with a group called the Superheros.

·
pedal pusher
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fabulous fotos, bro! Seriously, some of those are stunning! Keep taking them and keep posting them, please!
What's the story behind the one where it looks like a tribe of cylists with touring gear? Reminds me of a charity ride I did once out west with a group called the Superheros.
Thanks man, i need to get a better camera ha! the touring caravan was the day we saw off two of my friends (the two with all that gear) on their cross country trip to oregon from new jersey. it was to raise money for a fellow bike mechanic who passed away suddenly last spring leaving behind two daughters and a wife. i believe the trip blog is Pedaling For Alfie

unfortunately i had just taken over management of the shop i work and couldn't take the 2 1/2 months off to join them.... maybe next time.

·
Registered
748 Posts
oh and i love my unibody, real jeeps have square headlights and leaf springs :)

i hope you guy both have at least YJ's or older if you're going talk :D
I love my square headlights and leaf springs...

:D
This guy was VERY happy to see my square headlights...as I was saving his life!(I'm the one running the winch with the"been there" tee on)
I will have to tell you all this story...

:eek:

1 - 20 of 89 Posts