My sister is in jail!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Grape Ape, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Grape Ape

Grape Ape Younger than Hack Tavern Member

I know I know you all have a hard time believing it. The great and wonderful sister of Grape Ape in jail. Yep sure enough. The problem is that we can't afford to bail her out she was railroaded and is innocent.

Seriously though she is doing her part to help the Muscular Dystrophy Association to support Jerry's kids. She has to raise "bail money" to get "released". So please help me sleep at night knowing my sister is home safe by going here and donating to the cause. Her goal is $1500. If everyone gives even just $1.00 and passes this on to your friends she could easily surpass that and really make a difference. So please go here and put in a buck or 5 or 10.

In case you didn't see the links above here it is again. Thanks
    https://www.joinmda.org/MyLockup/MyHomepage/tabid/129774/Default.aspx

Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
  2. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

I'll talk to the misses when she wakes up. Great cause Grape Ape!

3. Industry_Hack

Industry_Hack Total noob (& forum admin) Admin Staff Tavern Member

Are there other women in her cell?

4. coco2

coco2 Well-Known Member

Hi grape, i tried to donate some of my hard earned cash, but i keep getting this runtime error...any help getting me a connection would be welcome.

5. Grape Ape

Sorry about the links. I fixed them. As for her cell mate. I don't know but hey it is your fantasy I won't ruin it.

6. coco2

coco2 Well-Known Member

Oooo handcuffs...:D:D

and thanks for fixing the link.

7. Grape Ape

Did it work for you, I tried it and it didn't then opened the email she sent and used that link it worked so I tried this link again and it worked but I am not to sure of it. So did the new links work for you?