Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She crushed the cake smear! Aaaaaand then she passed out!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Awesome !! Does not get any better! :)

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Lots of good times ahead for you guys. Better get a bike trailer! For us, the push bike was the way to go to get the kids riding on their own, but one thing at a time!

·
1,355 Posts
She sure is a cute baby.

She must take after her Mom.

Just kiddin brother. ;)

This is a nice thread for a happy occasion. :)

Thanks for sharing.

·
Two skinny J's
21,434 Posts
Ahhh, one so peaceful :)

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
29er to get her ready!! The glider will be first, maybe one with knobbies!!

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Administrator
9,948 Posts
Sure it does. They grow up and move out.

I can say that because I have one at home that really needs to go live somewhere else.
I feel your pain. I have one of those too! :hate:

It really gets better when you have grandkids. You get to see them as angels and when they turn into devils, you send them home.

·
Most Unusual
149 Posts
Awwwwww - very nice. I actually have a picture of my 1st yr birthday "party". Me and the kid next store (also around 1 yr old), named Chuck - are sitting in our own plastic washing tubs - our diapers are nearby and totally visible in the pic (awesome Moms!!!) and we just look so much like we're having fun - not. hehe.

Congrats on the 1st b-day!

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
Congrats, man.

First birthdays are awesome!

And even more awesome is that she isn't in Bat-wear.

Congrats to you and Mrs. INTEGRATE for completing an awesome crash-course first year in human rearing.

We're about to complete year #3 and I will tell you, EVERY day is a learning experience.

Now why the heck is the dogs' waterbowl on the sofa with my toothbrush and car keys in it? WTF is my wallet?

·
348 Posts
kneedrachen said:
Congrats, man.

First birthdays are awesome!

And even more awesome is that she isn't in Bat-wear.

Congrats to you and Mrs. INTEGRATE for completing an awesome crash-course first year in human rearing.

We're about to complete year #3 and I will tell you, EVERY day is a learning experience.

Now why the heck is the dogs' waterbowl on the sofa with my toothbrush and car keys in it? WTF is my wallet?
Too funny! We used to call Maggie "Experiment 626" after the little alien in Lilo and Stitch. Or Destructo.

INT, as the mother of three girls, I can say you are blessed. Little girls are precious but prepare for high drama. Our oldest is 13 and the bonus baby is 7. My poor, poor husband...

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I tell ya, the teen years, oy! I've got a niece who I love to death, but for a few teen years, she didn't make it easy!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts