Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I'm all hot and angry.

Anyone else hate taking naps? I wake up all hot and angry. I didn't get much sleep last night, headaches and what not.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
I like them a lot! I'd have no complaints about a mandatory nap-time again like in pre-school.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Love naps can sleep anywhere.

·
Who put that curb there?
168 Posts
I love to nap on the weekends. But it must be a minimum of 2.5 hours. Otherwise I wake up cranky, and then, what's the point?

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,613 Posts
i nap... sometimes even at work, the boss knows he does not care when my tasks are done i can do what i want as long as i don't leave in case i need to do something later.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,503 Posts
I worked a night job where I was allowed to sleep but I'd only get 4-5 hours so every day at 2 pm I'd take a 2 hour nap. Did this for 10 years straight. For the first month of my next day shift job I would get so sleepy right at 2pm.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,503 Posts
I tell ya, on a really long ride 50-100 miles nothing brings ya back to life to finish like a 20 minute nap in the grass along the trail or in a park.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
i nap... sometimes even at work, the boss knows he does not care when my tasks are done i can do what i want as long as i don't leave in case i need to do something later.
I'm not sure what my boss would think, but I currently have a jacket balled up in the corner under my desk. ;)

·
Registered
216 Posts
One of the best things I learned in the Army was the ability to sit or lay (sometimes something to lean on while standing would do) just about anywhere and be out cold on demand. Sucked if/when the "boss" found out though...

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
One of the best things I learned in the Army was the ability to sit or lay (sometimes something to lean on while standing would do) just about anywhere and be out cold on demand. Sucked if/when the "boss" found out though...
So you can sleep standing? Nuts.

·
GiddyUp
337 Posts
this reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George created some sleeping space underneath his desk. He'd nap until lunchtime and nobody could ever find him, they thought he was so busy that he couldn't stay put at his desk.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
this reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George created some sleeping space underneath his desk. He'd nap until lunchtime and nobody could ever find him, they thought he was so busy that he couldn't stay put at his desk.
Love it! Empty calories and male curiosity, eh, Georgie.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts